Technical Program Manager
Endowus is Asia’s leading fee-only digital wealth platform. Headquartered in Singapore, we are the first digital advisor to span both private wealth and public pension savings (CPF & SRS), helping all investors grow their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low & fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Credit Suisse, The Blackstone Group, AQR, Grab, Dropbox, Lyft, Redmart, Carousell, Bytedance, Grab, Kakao, Alibaba, and more. See our leadership team here. We practise inclusion and treasure our diversity in background and experience. A diverse team is our biggest asset and we look for people who share our belief in Endowus' clear mission.
Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by global leading strategic and venture capital investors including UBS, Samsung Ventures, EDBI, Prosus Ventures, ZVC, Singtel Innov8, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and SoftBank Ventures Asia.
Endowus has been recognised by the industry with the following awards: Singapore’s Rising Star and Fintech Innovation (Asia Asset Management’s Best of the Best Awards 2021), LinkedIn Top Start-ups 2021, WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2021), and the top 15 Singapore’s Best Workplaces Award (Great Place to Work).
Endowus is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
About this role; responsibilities & ownership
- General Project management - Prepare project timelines, define milestones, track and report progress, resolve impediments
- Work with cross functional teams of Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, Analysts and QA to ensure on time delivery
- Be the bridge between Business and Engineering, by working with people across all our functions to deliver new features to the market
- Manage a variety of complex, cross-functional programs and lead all aspects of assigned programs delivery
- Plan, manage and track critical cross-functional initiative for Endowus by creating and maintaining the Delivery Roadmap for the teams you work closely with, along with the respective Tech and Product leaders
- Design and drive adoption of organization-wide processes to ensure high standards for the delivery and quality of projects
- Manage prioritisation of unplanned efforts (bugs, sudden regulatory requirements, etc) against roadmap initiatives
- Develop a strong understanding of our product and technology and leverage that expertise to advise stakeholders
- Continuously find ways to help teams and the organisation improve how it delivers
Requirements & qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the technical industry, preferably from the consumer facing technology company
- Project Delivery & Technical leadership background with strong organisational and strong documentation, presentation, and communication skills
- Experience working in a dynamic fast moving environment where autonomy and self-decision making is needed (to an extent) and also able to juggle between different Projects/tasks
- Have experience driving execution when team members are working from different locations
- Are familiar with agile concepts and methods, and flexible enough to adapt them for specific teams and situations to simplify project delivery
- Have experience with multiple project management tools, and also equally open to throwing together a quick GSheet when needed
- Have strong Stakeholder Management and communication skills
- Are familiar with Jira, Confluence
Nice to haves
- Master’s Degree or advanced professional degree
- Experience working in consumer facing products
- Experience working with Eventful Microservices platform
- Basic understanding of infrastructure (e.g. databases, message queues, Docker)
- Experience working in financial services, understanding of trading, investment and portfolio construction
- Familiarity with the AWS product suite
Benefits & perks
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Competitive Staff Benefits; Annual Leave, Medical insurance, Dental *
- Productivity Equipment; Omnidesk Standing Desk & Ergonomic Chairs, 32/42 inch 4K Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor, high-end computer peripherals
- Choice of Apple or PC equipment
- Additional S$250 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
How to apply
Everyone can be an Endowus client. If you are not yet a client, please create an account to understand our services and technology, and can see if our mission is something that aligns with your personal beliefs. We value your feedback on our product and will ask you for your insights throughout the interview process.
To apply email Engineering.Careers@Endowus.com with the following details:
- Email subject: [Role you are applying for], [Your name]
- Attach your CV
- Cover letter in body of your email
- Desired salary/package
- Notice period (if any)
- Current location
- Visa assistance for role location? (Y/N)