Content Marketing Strategist
Endowus is Asia’s leading fee-only digital wealth platform. Headquartered in Singapore, we are the first digital advisor to span both private wealth and public pension savings (CPF & SRS), helping all investors grow their money with expert advice, institutional access to financial solutions, low & fair fees, and a delightful personalised digital wealth experience.
Our clients entrust us with a responsibility that goes far beyond technology or financial markets - they entrust us with their wealth - their livelihoods and ambitions of a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Our mission is clear: help people invest better so they can live easier today, and better tomorrow.
The people you will work with
The team has deep domain knowledge in finance and technology, bringing together decades of experience at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Credit Suisse, The Blackstone Group, AQR, Grab, Dropbox, Lyft, Redmart, Carousell, Bytedance, Grab, Kakao, Alibaba, and more. See our leadership team here. We practise inclusion and treasure our diversity in background and experience. A diverse team is our biggest asset and we look for people who share our belief in Endowus' clear mission.
Investors, recognition, licensing
Endowus is backed by global leading strategic and venture capital investors including UBS, Samsung Ventures, EDBI, Prosus Ventures, ZVC, Singtel Innov8, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and SoftBank Ventures Asia.
Endowus has been recognised by the industry with the following awards: Singapore’s Rising Star and Fintech Innovation (Asia Asset Management’s Best of the Best Awards 2021), LinkedIn Top Start-ups 2021, WealthTech of the Year (Asia FinTech Awards 2021), and the top 15 Singapore’s Best Workplaces Award (Great Place to Work).
Endowus is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
About this role; responsibilities & ownership
- Develop content strategy to support an exciting and growing retail finance/investing brand across financial wellness and investing concepts
- Devise and execute channel-level initiatives across a full range of traditional and digital channels, including social, blog, EDM, video, webinar, print media, affiliates, etc.
- Manage execution of content initiatives — from planning and production to publication and amplification — in partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Adept at channels planning and scheduling in accordance to seasonality and trends-jacking to drive user engagement via amplification
- Optimise amplification of content via paid and earned media, orchestrating between engaging own clients with our content via client segmentation on our CRM systems, as well as engaging wider financial community via social media, messageboards, forums and more.
- Working with other business functions, the candidate should be able to create original content to drive financial literacy through to competency, catering to a range of audiences, as well as various engaging mediums from infographics to videos
- Design and execute thought leadership initiatives that help build brand affinity including coverage on personal finance and investing topics
- Manage relevant vendor relationships in development of content variations
Requirements & qualifications
- At least 5 years of content marketing experience, including content creation and SEO
- Technology / Financial Services / Fintech industry experience is a plus
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication skills are required, including ideation, writing, editing and presentation skills
- Experienced in digital marketing channels including Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and CRM systems
- Self-motivated, diligent, collaborative and uplifting team player with a hunger to learn and contribute
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Adept at using Microsoft Office suite
- Design software experience is a plus
Benefits & perks
- Stock options in a fast growing company *
- Employee discount for investing at Endowus
- Flexible working hours and locations so you can live life and your best work - you are trusted to be responsible
- Competitive Staff Benefits; Annual Leave, Medical insurance, Dental *
- Productivity Equipment; Omnidesk Standing Desk & Ergonomic Chairs, 32/42 inch 4K Dell UltraSharp USB Type-C Monitor, high-end computer peripherals
- Choice of Apple or PC equipment
- Additional S$250 budget for your favourite hardware to boost productivity *
Note: * is only applicable to Full-Time employees
How to apply
Everyone can be an Endowus client. If you are not yet a client, please create an account to understand our services and technology, and can see if our mission is something that aligns with your personal beliefs. We value your feedback on our product and will ask you for your insights throughout the interview process.
To apply email Marketing.Careers@Endowus.com with the following details:
- Email subject: [Role you are applying for], [Your name]
- Attach your CV
- Cover letter in body of your email
- Desired salary/package
- Notice period (if any)
- Current location
- Visa assistance for role location? (Y/N)